Social Influcers

A social media influencer is a user who has established credibility in a specific industry, has access to a huge audience and can persuade others to act based on their recommendations. An influencer has the tools and authenticity to attract many viewers consistently and can motivate others to expand their social reach. An influencer may be anyone from a blogger to a celebrity to an online entrepreneur. They must simply capitalize on a niche to attain widespread credibility.

Since Instagram’s content is easily digested as images or short videos, it encourages more peer-to-peer sharing, which helps brands improve their target audience reach. Their audience isn’t limited to their actual followers; they can connect with the followers of their followers who share their content. As a result, they engage in many sponsored posts, allowing them to be paid for what they share on Instagram.

Sponsored posts mainly feature photos, with 76% of sponsored posts done in photo format during 2018’s first quarter. The remaining 24% were split between video posts and carousel posts. Instagram influencers can have a significant impact on brand outreach considering influencers garner more social engagement than the advertising brand’s account. An influencer can work across various verticals, using both post formats and stories to make a name for him or herself over time. If their content and audience match what you’re looking to promote or what your brand promotes, then they might represent a solid marketing tool. Partnering with an influencer opens your business to never-before explored avenues.

As someone who wants to be a successful marketer and social media expert, these are nine names you should consider following on Instagram to inspire your own success.